Blue Eyes Remastered

The transcontinental thing begins to work.
Pat from Maryland edited my "Blue Eyes"-song and worked on the levels of the original file to balance out the guitar level a little. Now you don´t have to reduce the volume of your speakers when the guitar solo sets in. (I really hit my Santa Cruz for achieving the crisp "bang" on the "one two three four" of the beat. And I liked this sound so much that I didn´t realize that the recording would be too noisy at this moment. After the recording I couldn´t adjust the level anymore. But Pat could. Thank you very much indeed.)
Here is the remastered version of "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain".

Kommentare

Daniel hat gesagt…
hey DoD,this is your son talking. I am kind of impressed. Didn't expect the song and your interpretation to be so catchy and moving! RESPECT!