CB5

Here´s my new baby:

Isn´t she lovely? (It must be a she, she´s so beautiful :-)

I´m realy not sure if  I prefer to play it in clawhammer style or  just finger-picking like any bass-instrument. Both has it´s charme tmho.

Here´s some clawhammer: Walking in the Parlour (Double C-tuning, Capo II), Betsy Likens (same)*, Spanish Fandango (G-tuning) .
More practice will lead to clearer notes (hope so).

By the way: I found out that my loudspeakers which came with the PC don´t give the real sound. Earphones work better for me: the sound is clearer and not so muffled as with my speakers.
If you want to hear the real sound, (or want to try it yourself) you must come to Kiel, I´m afraid. Let´s jam together.

*Sorry, my mistake: Betsy Likens is in sawmill tuning.

Kommentare

Ahrensfeld hat gesagt…
That looks really great, Wolfgang! Hope, you give me a try by our next banjo meeting. :-)
Wolfgang hat gesagt…
Sure, Werner, you ´ll love her deep growling voice.
Anonym hat gesagt…
crete? Why not?
If anyone else is interested, I'll jump up.

Meanwhile I 'll look out for a gap within the bookings of the villa, caused ba cancelallion.

Katrina