Walking in the Parlour

The double CD "Banjo Gathering" has lots of beautiful tunes. From the beginning I liked "Walking in the Parlour". Now I am ready to present it to my dear (one and only?) listener. You can find the tab at the Banjo hangout. It´s fun to snap the 5th string twice in the beginning. I like that bang, hope you too. This seems to be a good lesson to practice your double thump. In fact there´s only two notes which are fretted with your left hand. All the rest are open strings. So you can concentrate on the right hand. Next step would be to throw in an extra brush here or another double thump there. But I´m happy with this version of Walkin´ In the Parlour right now.
Double-C-Tuning, Capo 2nd fret, ren head, nylgut strings, blue moon pillow, nail pick, Saga banjo - lot´s of fun.

Kommentare