Banjo and Mando

Pete from the UK added his Mandolin to the tune.
Thanks a lot, sounds fine!

For those who would like to play guitar with it (sorry Chris, I have no tabs):
To my ears it´s a simple chord progression in G 3/4 - Part B could be in 6/8 - :
Part A is almost only in G, at the end I would throw in a D-chord with the counting on 1 and at 2 and 3 it should be G again.
Part B begins with C, followed by G, then D G and at the end again D with the 1 and G with 2 and 3. (At least this is what I hear when I play the chords).
Feel free to play what you like (maybe the first part could face some change?).

Kommentare

Anonym hat gesagt…
Hey no problem, I've had a little play and think I have the progression down now (with help from your post too). I will find a little time to make a recording :)