Kiel Retreat

When I started to think of another get-together for the frailers last year after having left Sheffield, I was very much afraid that there never would be enough people for a Kiel retreat. But our community seems to be strong enough to continue the sharing process - and to win new friends. Just now we are about 15 guys and gals! Never would have dreamt of a number so high. I´m happy to meet (at least) six friends from the Sheffield and the Crisfield retreats again - and can´t wait to introduce Patrick to our "newcomers".
All those who dropped me a line that they would like to come will soon get an email from me containing more details.
Is there anyone who would like to join in? Tell me, before it´s too late. The villa will be very comfortable with 16 persons, one or two more might not be a problem. But it would be wise not to house even more, because the sleeping facilities are best used with 16-17 folks.
We´ll blow (or frail) the Baltic Sea pretty much away, folks!!!
Here´s a piece we all should play then:


PS
If there´s anyone from the Sheffield and the Crisfield retreats who is too late with his application and the number is filled up, we will find a way. Just tell me.

Kommentare