What Did I like Most at the UK Folkies Weekend?

Dunno,
enjoyed frailing together with (almost) 20 open backs - "they shook the rafters and the floor"
had the courage (oh boy!) to sing in front of 20 listeners - phew!
stole Danny´s guitar - sounded fine
even played together with a piper: Dick had brought his small pipes and allowed me to accompany him with the banjo on "Blue Eyes" (no, not "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain", although we did this about 4 times this weekend :-)))

Here is "Blue Eyes" with pipes and banjo.

Kommentare

Danny hat gesagt…
You didn't steal my guitar Wolfgang you damn near adopted it :-D

Danny
Anonym hat gesagt…
Hello!

I enjoyed the whole weekend, it was good to play a variety of songs with a variety of musicians (even if they were mainly playing banjos!).

I especially enjoyed playing 'Summertime' with you!

Take care, have fun.