Scottish Small Pipes

My computer is running again. If I ever get hold of that *#§&"#*! guy who sent me the virus, I´ll sentence him to seven years of Scruggs Banjo.



Photo by www.highland-piper.de

To my joy and pride at last I can announce a new piece from our Transatlantic Jam Session. Dick from Scotland threw in his small pipes. Here is the beginning of "Raglan Road" with pipes. As soon as we completed the song, I´ll post it. Just couldn´t wait ...
By the way: The Zoom-H2 tool really helps.

Kommentare

Michael hat gesagt…
Ever saw Carlos Nunez on stage, btw? He was part of the Irish Folk Festival a few years ago. Brilliant pipeplayer (what a word...).
Anonym hat gesagt…
Just now saw him at youtube. Well , ok, he can play very fast. But its not always the fastest musician who evokes the good vibrations... I prefer the "northern" way of playing the bagpipes.
Probably its the same thing with bluegrass banjo: It´s too fast. No time to feel the music, just time enough to admire the speed of the fingers.
As to bluegrass banjo, Scruggs style: a friend of mine said he didn´t like it because he doesn´t like machine gun fire. That describes it pretty well.
Although this guy in "Deliverance" is a blast.
Wolfgang