October Is the Month of Courting and Wedding

Not sure when exactly but in a few days my banjo inspiration :-) will marry his Amy. The wedding will take place in Virginia and I am not sure which activities are planned for this great day. But if they would marry in Germany, they surely would have to do the wedding dance, normally a Wiener Walzer, Vienna Waltz. This can be pretty fast. As me and my banjo are concerned, we like it slow. So Martina (aka Katrina with the clarinet capo) grabbed her guitar and I grabbed my banjos and we thought of Fred My Connel´s Threestep beeing a nice slow tune. From now on we call it (at least in Kiel :-) "Patrick´s and Amy´s Wedding Waltz" :-)))
I took the courage to do some sort of improvisation down the fretboard (just wanted to tell you so you know what those bleeping sounds in the second part mean).
Anyway, if Patrick and Amy will dance to the tune or not: We  wish them a "happily ever after"! Many, many good wishes go to Virgina!
They can waltz here.

PS
Just learnd now: they will marry on October, 10th!

Kommentare

Dick hat gesagt…
Really beautiful music my friend.
Anonym hat gesagt…
we can play that in Newcastle if anybode likes to ...

Martina