Musikfest


A musicschool from Kiel organised an afternoon festival of music in a small village called Wrohe. The music had a wide range from (amongst others) Nicolo Paganini to George Gershwin, Flamenco, Astor Piazolla, Carl Orff and German songs from the roaring twenties. Unfortunately I forgot my Zoom H2 :-(
But I had the camera with me. You may see some photographs on flickr.

The place is not far away from Kiel and is beautifully situated above a wonderful landscape with lake, cows, forests.
Great place to hear music!
Great musicians too!

Here is Wrohe (I´m sorry, embedding doesn´t work, you must copy the link into your browser): http://maps.google.de/maps?f=q&hl=de&geocode=&q=Wrohe&sll=51.151786,10.415039&sspn=12.251242,28.300781&ie=UTF8&ll=54.268131,9.959579&spn=2.84915,7.075195&t=h&z=7

Kommentare

motonomada hat gesagt…
Hi Wolfang,
Its Fernando from Kent-UK here.
Grat pictures!
I was in Denmark last week and I wanted to go to the Folk festival in Trondso wich I think is quite close to you.
I never made it there, I had to return to England, it was also raining cats dogs and the whole zoo!
But I thought of you.
Take care and keep it up!
fernando
Anonym hat gesagt…
Hi Fernando, hopefully there will be another chance to meet!
Wolfgang
Michael hat gesagt…
What a cool stage! Looks so much as if it happened about 400 years ago, or something.

Tondern, hopefully? I went to Tondern for one day with Hans-Uwe and Manfred - absolutely great. Ummm...reminds me that I wanted to show some pics in my blog. Later.:-)