Open the window...

...what do you feel?

..........SUMMERTIME!!!..........

So here is my guitar-only rendition of this all time classic.
If you want to play it yourself, you may want to join in -with your banjo, clarinet, moothie?- to my "only-chords-version".
There are many rather difficult ways to play this song.
The chord progression which was good for me is:

Dm...Am7...Dm...Am7 [solo begins at "4"] Dm...Am7...Dm...Am7...Dm...Am7...Dm...Am7

Gm [continued].........A...A7...A...A7

Dm Am7 Dm Am7 Dm Am7 Dm Am7 Dm Am7 Dm Am7

F...Dm...Gm...A...Dm...Am7...Dm...Am7 .......

The count is 1,2,3,4. In the beginning I play Dm at 1 2 and Am7 at 3 4 (with 4 the solo begins).
Hope you understand what I mean :-))
If you are interested I could send you the lyrics with chords on top of them.

Have fun!

Kommentare

Anonym hat gesagt…
Hey Wolfgang, that sounds great! Can you send me the lyrics & chords..

Thanks
-Neil
Anonym hat gesagt…
They are on their way.
W.
Anonym hat gesagt…
One of my favourites - really enjoyed that one, Wolfgang!
Sooze.